Yadkin County Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
District Home


Sherry Hinshaw - HR/Licensure Specialist
North Carolina has a new online licensure system. To access it go to https://vo.licensure.ncpublicschools.gov. Instructions for licensed educators to register for an account are located below.
Currently have a bachelors degree in another field of study but considering education as a career choice? Get more information about becoming a Lateral Entry Teacher at the Regional Alternative Licensing Center. There you can find information about the process for obtaining a teaching license.
Educator License Renewal
Please see the attachment below for information on continuing education unit requirements for educator license renewal.