Yadkin County Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
District Home

Student Enrollment

If you plan to enroll a student in Yadkin County Schools, please contact or visit the school directly.  If you are unsure of which school district you live in, please contact our Transportation Department at 336-679-2233.  You will need to provide the school with a proof of residence (i.e. power bill, phone bill, etc.) and a copy of the student's birth certificate.  If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please feel free to contact the Central Office at 336-679-2051.